The DSG Hydro V2 Waterpoof Touring glove is a performance riding glove packed with protective features such as new knuckle protector. Featuring DSG 100% waterproof and breathable performance technology for effective all-weather protection and a reduced material design offering superior sensitivity on the bike’s controls.
- Constructed from a supple and highly durable Leather and PU chassis to provide core abrasion resistance and durability
- Leather on palm for superior abrasion resistance in a key area.
- Advanced poly-textile reinforcements on palm and thumb provides superior grip on bike’s controls.
- Aniline leather reinforced outer hand with padding on landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance
- DSG developed ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement
- Durable new flexible DSG knuckle protection provides class-leading impact and abrasion protection.
- Waterproof performance HIPORA membrane developed by KOLON has 4 seemingly con trary characteristics which are Moisture Permeability,
- Water Resistancy, Breathability and water Repellency.
- HIPORA has solved the biggest problem inherent in the conventional waterproof film. HIPORA has the secret in the unique polyurethane coating technology.
- That Is Numerous numbers of micro pores (abt. 9 billions/ 1 inch2) of the minimal size (60.1-3u) are placed all over the polyurethane coated film.
- They shut out the water from outside, but allow the moisture or warm steam from the body go out. When the body perspires from strenuous work on exercise the perspiration easily escapes leaving the wears feeling comfortable
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip area on index for use with smartphones and GPS systems
- Palm, fingers and backhand padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for improved comfort and fit
- Adjustable double hook and loop closure on cuff and wrist keeps glove safely and securely in position
- Finger-bridge prevents excessive finger roll and separation during impacts
- Printed logos for weight-saving and material integrity
- DSG Hydro V2 glove is CE Approved.