The benchmark boot in motocross, the Tech 10 further advances the innovations that make it the most technical motocross boot ever. From the anatomical shape with front and rear sliding blades to the all-new closure system with light and durable buckle closure system, every component of the new Tech 10 boot has been continuously developed in racing for uncompromised performance and durability.
• The one-piece co-injected foot chassis incorporates five different compounds in a single lightweight piece to offer strength while maintaining flexibility and structural integrity.
• Innovative, lightweight upper combines full-grain leather with advanced lightweight microfiber and impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell.
• Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
• Poly-fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-sliding suede on heel area to keep foot located inside the boot.
• Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support.
The sole offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding.
• Medial-facing panel is constructed from a one-piece, specifically formulated polymer for improved structural stability and integrity, and incorporates rubber insert panel for maximum grip contact with bike and improved abrasion resistance.
• Multi-density foot shell incorporating heel and toe protection is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, and adds to the boot’s overall durability.
• The Tech 10 boot is CE certified.
• Frontal protection features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap, plus Velcro® for a precise fit closure attached securely with a micro adjustable, easy to operate, lightweight buckle.
Shin incorporates a unique TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyperextension and offer greater flex control.
• Contoured TPU calf protector plate offers impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars innovative rear blade system, formed with hard shock resistant polymer to protect the heel and features a rear hyperextension guard.
• The central sole insert is easily replaceable and Alpinestars offers a full sole replacement and boot repair service.
• New buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.
• Innovative, ergonomic design for lateral and medial flex zones to provide superb front and rear flexion support which helps prevent damaging torsional forces around the ankle area.
INNER ANKLE BRACE SYSTEM
• Innovative biomechanical inner ankle brace features medial and lateral torsion bars to control ankle and leg rotation, while allowing freedom of movement.
• These dual connection torsion bars offer the rider natural ankle movement with progressive damping of torsional forces during an accident.
• TPU protection and shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles and an ultra thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control.
• New, dual compound, removable anatomic foot bed includes EVA for comfort and support and aids even weight distribution.
Designed using Alpinestars DRYSTAR® construction, the Andes V2 Riding Pant is versatile with 100% waterproofing and high levels of breathability. With added CE-certified protection in strategic areas, these pants can adapt to all weather conditions and are fully compatible with the Andes DRYSTAR®...
Designed using Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® construction, the Andes v3 Drystar® Riding Jacket offers 100% waterproofing and high levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of this riding jacket offers protection and abrasion resistance an...
The Andes v3 Drystar Pants continue the tradition of Alpinestars Andes waterproof adventure pants with updated features, performance and value. The durable polyester shell benefits from Alpinestars' exclusive Drystar technology that repels water while remaining highly breathable. A removable full...
Incorporating new, innovative outer shell grid technology that is extremely lightweight and ventilated, the Bionic Action Riding Jacket is ideal for the physical demands of motocross. With CE certified protection and an engineered ergonomic design this versatile jacket is constructed from a durab...
Alpinestars Open Face Riding Balaclava is designed to keep out excess wind and wick away moisture. It can be used in any season, to keep you cool, comfortable and alert.CONSTRUCTION
Heavyweight and moisture wicking material that makes this balaclava useful no matter what the season.
The SP-365 Drystar® Riding Glove is a performance riding glove packed with protective features such as Alpinestars new SP knuckle protector. Featuring Alpinestars 100% Waterproof and breathable Drystar® performance technology for effective all-weather protection and a reduced material design offe...