The T-SPS Air Riding Jacket features an advanced poly-fabric main shell for high levels of tear and abrasion resistance. Featuring air vents, and large mesh panels on the chest, back and arms, the T-SPS Air Riding Jacket is ideal for a wide range of weather conditions. With class-leading Nucleon Flex Plus protection on the shoulder and elbow and the option to upgrade with Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protection, the T-SPS Air Riding Jacket is ideal for urban riding.
• Chassis constructed from hard wearing 600 Denier polyester with double polyurethane coating for additional protection.
• Large mesh panels on front, back and underarms for optimized levels of airflow.
• 600 Denier polyester internal reinforcement on shoulders and elbows for additional abrasion resistance.
• Hook and loop waist and cuff with YKK zip for a secure closure.
• Low profile collar construction with soft lining for enhanced rider comfort.
• Two front zippered pockets, inner waterproof document pocket and two inner pockets on the liner for safe and secure storage.
• Upper side vents for optimal airflow.
• Reflective details.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
• Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armor on shoulder and elbow (Nucleon chest Level 1 and Nucleon Level 1 and 2 back protectors available as an accessory upgrade).
Designed using Alpinestars DRYSTAR® construction, the Andes V2 Riding Pant is versatile with 100% waterproofing and high levels of breathability. With added CE-certified protection in strategic areas, these pants can adapt to all weather conditions and are fully compatible with the Andes DRYSTAR®...
Designed using Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® construction, the Andes v3 Drystar® Riding Jacket offers 100% waterproofing and high levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of this riding jacket offers protection and abrasion resistance an...
The Andes v3 Drystar Pants continue the tradition of Alpinestars Andes waterproof adventure pants with updated features, performance and value. The durable polyester shell benefits from Alpinestars' exclusive Drystar technology that repels water while remaining highly breathable. A removable full...
Incorporating new, innovative outer shell grid technology that is extremely lightweight and ventilated, the Bionic Action Riding Jacket is ideal for the physical demands of motocross. With CE certified protection and an engineered ergonomic design this versatile jacket is constructed from a durab...
Alpinestars Open Face Riding Balaclava is designed to keep out excess wind and wick away moisture. It can be used in any season, to keep you cool, comfortable and alert.CONSTRUCTION
Heavyweight and moisture wicking material that makes this balaclava useful no matter what the season.
The SP-365 Drystar® Riding Glove is a performance riding glove packed with protective features such as Alpinestars new SP knuckle protector. Featuring Alpinestars 100% Waterproof and breathable Drystar® performance technology for effective all-weather protection and a reduced material design offe...