The DSG Race Pro V2 motorcycle jacket is what you get when people love in a one-piece suit but look for a separately wearable alternative slim sport fit jacket. This motorcycle jacket means business and is technically on-par with comparable one-piece clothing. It comes including a first time in its class removable elbow sliders in India, fixed hard-shell shoulder and a speedhump you find on track-ready items. You can zip-up with the knee slider-equipped DSG Race Pro riding trousers, or keep things practical by combining the motorcycle jacket with riding jeans. The jacket comes with a separately wearable sleeveless, thermal water resist quilted liner within, and when taken out, the DSG Race Pro V2 is ready for warmer weather. DSG CE-level 2 protectors at the elbow, shoulders, back. The DSG Flex Level 2 divided chest inserts with Flexion technology – another first in India developed by DSG, come standard with every DSG Race Pro V2 jacket; with the elbow and shoulder inserts receiving a boost in protective performance by our externally positioned protectors straight from MotoGP.
- The main shell is made of 600 Denier Cordura.
- 3D air mesh This knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for riders. Neoprene Neoprene is a synthetic rubber useful for protective gear. It is abrasion-resistant, chemical-resistant, waterproof, and stretchable, and buoyant.
- TPU is an elastomer that has high abrasion ability and impact strength reinforcing the shoulder and elbow region.
- Hook and Loop Adjustment strap at waist Button adjustments at the elbow for a better fit Pockets
- Inner pocket - 1 Inner napoleon pocket with water resist zippers Outer pocket - 2 Slit pockets at waist Features
- Long connection zipper at waist Stretch fabric from the wrist to the armholes for a snug fit
- Stretch panel on the neck between the hump and collar Stretch lips at waist with the long zipper which prevents the jacket from creeping up: keeping the jacket and pant together.
- Accordion panels on the shoulder and back CLIMATE REGULATION Insulation Internal separate quilted water-resistant sleeveless jacket to keep the rider protected from light showers and cold
- Ventilation 3D Air mesh Ventilation panels on sides The ventilation panels on this garment allow for optimal airflow to keep the body cool while riding. PROTECTION IN THIS PRODUCT
- Dual shoulder protectors
- DSG CE-level 2 Divided Insert Chest Protector The DSG divided Chest protector comes with CE Level 2 Flexion technology developed exclusively by DSG, a first in India protection. The DSG Flexion Divided Chest Protector comes standard with every RacePro V2 jacket. DSG CE-level 2 Insert Back Protector The DSG back protector is a CE-level 2 protector insert designed by DSG to maximize safety. Safety Seams The stitching in motorcycle garments contributes greatly to the abrasion resistance of the total gear. This is why DSG uses safety seams on garment areas that have increased risk of impact. Safety seams have a visible as well as an invisible seam. This construction keeps the material of the outer shell together, even when the visible seam is torn. DSG CE-level 2 Elbow Protectors Certified CE-Level 2 according to the norm EN1621-1:2012 the DSG protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The DSG protectors easily protects the rider without sacrificing wearer comfort. DSG CE-level 2 Shoulder Protectors Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the DSG protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The DSG protectors easily protects the rider without sacrificing wearer comfort. TPU sliders
- Fixed hard-shell shoulder sliders
- Removable elbow - sliders (saleable separately) CERTIFICATION
- CE Certified to EN standards.