Versatile and comfortable, the Challenger V2 Two-Piece is constructed from premium leather suit which incorporates a host of CE certified protection and comfort features. With extensive stretch inserts for a contoured fit and perforation panels for cooling performance, this suit is ideal for performance riding and is highly convenient with its two-piece construction.
• Durable, premium 1.3 leather main construction for superb abrasion resistance and comfort.
• Multi-panel construction featuring strategically positioned poly-fabric accordion and stretch panels on arms, elbows and crotch for excellent contoured fit.
• Leather accordion stretch panels on knees and lumbar rear for a convenient and close fit in various riding positions, plus accordion poly-fabric stretch inserts on back and elbows for enhancing movement.
• Integrated PE foam padding on chest, hips, coccyx and back for improved comfort fit and additional protection in key areas.
• 3D multi-panel knee construction with removable and adjustable PU sport knee sliders.
• Aerodynamic ventilated back-hump positioned with 3D mesh panel for superb cooling.
• Mesh liner for excellent comfort and ventilation.
• External zippered pockets plus inner waterproof pocket for safe and convenient storage.
• Innovative calf expansion gusset improves range of fit and riding comfort.
• Velcro and interior D-ring waist adjusters, plus full circumference waist zipper to safely and securely attach the Challenger Jacket or other Alpinestars leather jackets.
• CE-certified, internal protectors on shoulders and elbows offer class-leading impact protection.
• One-piece, CE-certified GP-R internal knee, tibia and shin protectors feature a floating construction for versatile and precise fit.
• New developed shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection and comfort.
• Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protection available as accessory upgrade).
• Snap-button system for integration of Alpinestars CE-certified Nucleon Back protector, which is available as an accessory.