A lightweight CE certified knee protector constructed from a performance polymer blend, the SX-1 features an asymmetrical and slim-profile design for a safe, personalized and tight fit while at the same time promoting excellent levels of movement.
• Upper and lower frames are constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized levels of flexibility and strength as well as excellent weight saving properties.
• Polymer protector plates are strategically perforated for maximum breathability and air ventilation.
• CE certified knee brace to the latest EN 1621_1: 2012 K type A (Level1)
• Upper frame features extended frame for increased thigh protection without compromising mobility.
• Innovative patella construction features ‘floating’ protection cup for continuous coverage and mobility regardless of leg position.
• Patella cup constructed from impact resistant PU foam knee cup that is CE certified to Type A.
• Patella cup is backed by soft, viscoelastic padding for adaptive fit and breathable air mesh for ventilation and comfort.
• High abrasion resistant fabric with an over injected TPU frame structure on outer central knee-cup area for imporved impact protection.
• Featuring Alpinestars Dual Gear System (DGS) a dual pivot with integrated hinge gear system for dynamic fit for mobility.
• Thermoformed foam backing for excellent comfort against the skin.
• Frames are asymmetrical and feature a slim, ergonomic design for comfort and performance fit.
• Velcro and TPR dual strap closure systems for easy in and out and a personalized, safe fit.
• Straps feature airprene for optimized comfort and airflow.