The Ramet Air Pant has a durable, multi-panel construction which features strategically positioned PU reinforcements for abrasion resistance. A full mesh liner and the Jet Ventilation System air intakes offer cooling airflow while stretch inserts aid mobility and comfort.
• Multi-panel construction featuring 450/600 denier panels with strategically positioned abrasion resistant Air-Flow mesh for optimized cooling comfort.
• Outer shell reinforced with PU coating for improved durability, plus main seam construction for maximum tear resistance.
• Accordion textile stretch inserts on back and knees for excellent levels of maneuverability and fatigue reduction.
• Zippered and velcro gusseted lower hem ensures tight and personalized closing of pant around boot.
• Full mesh lining and 3D mesh on interior waist for comfort and breathability.
• External zippered pockets on thighs for safe, peace-of-mind storage.
• Jet Ventilation System (JVS) features zippered, mesh backed air ventilation intakes for controllable levels of cooling airflow.
• Reflective details for improved rider visibility.
• Pre-curved shaping for natural riding position reduces fatigue while improving comfort.
• D-ring adjustable waist for a secure and personalized fit.
• Waist zipper allows connection to Alpinestars leather and textile jackets
• Removable, CE approved knee and tibia protectors for class-leading safety.
• Removable hip foam padding with velcro attachment for secure, safe fit.