A light and flexible back protector that fits seamlessly under an outer garment, the Nucleon KR-Cell Protector offers excellent protection thanks to its innovative protective panels that incorporate an ergonomic design that follows the contour of the rider's back. The Nucleon range of road protection includes a great anatomical fit and comfort. Made with innovative protective plates that are lightweight and incorporate a blend of high performance polymers for protection.
• Back protector made from three shoulders to waist to cover all body sizes.
• Back plate of new structure made in a mixture Of high performance polymer materials for optimum flexibility and excellent weight savings.
• The outer layers are highly perforated for maximum breathability and ventilation.
• CE certified back protector to EN 162 2: 2014 level 1.
• New head layer made in a one-time injected grid structure with ergonomic design that absorbs Impacts and allows for maximum breathability and airflow.
• Quilted chassis in soft fluted bio-foam for maximum comfort and ventilation.
• Ergonomic protection plate follows the natural curve of the back ensuring optimum adjustment while riding.
• Channels Horizontal adapters offer an adaptable fit in different pilot positions.
• Adjustable and removable elastic straps with quick-fit system to allow more comfortable use of the protector.
• The strap incorporates a dual hook-and-loop closure system to keep the protection close to the body.
• Compatible with the Nucleon KR protector.
• Compatible with the Nucleon KR-TB protector.