A superior touring jacket Alpinestars' Durban GORE-TEX® Jacket features a removable GORE-TEX® membrane with micro-fleece to keep riders both warm and dry.
• Multi-material main shell construction for an optimal combination of durability, protection and weight.
• Lightweight, durable polyamide main shell with strategically protective polyamide inserts.
• Welded, ceramic coated Superfabric® reinforcements enhance the tear and abrasion resistance qualities of the jacket.
• Ultra-lightweight, removable GORE-TEX® membrane with micro-fleece lining to keep rider comfortable and dry in all conditions.
• Comes in international sizes: S-4XL.
• New frontal ventilation system comprises of a thin, full length open mesh insert which connects to main zipper opening to provide excellent airflow when jacket is closed.
• Zippered air intakes on sleeves and shoulders provide additional ventilation while riding.
• Articulated elbow construction incorporates elbow gusset for improved fit and arm flexibility.
• Detachable sleeves allow the jacket to be worn as a vest in warm conditions.
• Waterproof external pockets on front of jacket keep your valuables dry.
• Multiple fit and volume adjustment allows a tailored fit around the arm.
• Large removable rear utility pocket.
• Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to a wide range of Alpinestars riding pants.
• Fully compatible with Alpinestars' Bionic Neck Supports.
• The jacket is equipped with a 2 liter bladder hydration system storage pocket (capacity reduced when used with BNS).