ALPINESTARS DISTANCE DRYSTAR JACKET - BLACK
With a highly durable and abrasion resistant polyfabric main shell and subtly incorporated class-leading protection, the Distance Drystar® jacket has a fixed membrane for 100% waterproof and breathable performance in all-weather conditions. Zippered air intakes provide crucial ventilation while a convenient full circumference waist zipper allows for a quick, easy and secure attachment to Alpinestars pants.
- Polyamide stretch fabric shell construction.
- Large stretch panel inserts on the back of the shoulders and arms for increased flexibility and movement.
- Multi-ventilation zippers on chest and upper back for effective airflow.
- Waist adjustment band with snaps regulation system for an improved riding fit.
- Elasticated volume adjusters on sleeves provide a personalized fit and help keep protection in place.
- Two front cargo pockets for real-world practicality.
- One ‘Napoleon’ water resistant pocket on chest with gusset for peace-of-mind storage.
- New ergonomic cuff adjustment closure system, snap button gusset and security zippers.
- Multiple reflective prints on the back to make the rider more visible to other road users, especially at night.
- Touring collar construction for high levels of rider comfort.
- Pre-curved sleeve and accordion construction reduces riding fatigue.
- Fixed inner laminated Drystar® membrane for 100% waterproof performance in all-weather conditions.
- Waterproof front inner pockets for peace-of-mind storage.
- Chest pad and back compartments are designed to accommodate the Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE-certified back inserts, available as an accessory upgrade.
- Rubberized comfort edging plus 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining for rider comfort and to prevent chafing.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Level 1 CE-certified Bio Armor shoulder and elbow protectors for high levels of impact protection.
- Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A class.