The T-SPS Waterproof jacket features an advanced poly-fabric main shell for high levels of tear and abrasion resistance. Featuring a waterproof membrane which is fully seam-taped, air vents and a removable thermal liner, the T-SPS Waterproof Jacket is ideal for a range of weather conditions. With class-leading Nucleon Flex Plus protection on the shoulder and elbow and the option to upgrade with Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protection, the T-SPS Waterproof Jacket is ideal for urban riding.
• Chassis constructed from hard wearing 600 Denier polyester with double polyurethane coating for additional protection.
• Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armor on shoulder and elbow (Nucleon chest Level 1 and Nucleon Level 1 and 2 back protectors available as an accessory upgrade).
• 600 Denier polyester internal reinforcement on shoulders and elbows for additional abrasion resistance.
• Hook and loop waist and cuff with YKK zip for a secure closure.
• Low profile collar construction with soft lining for enhanced rider comfort.
• Two front zippered pockets, inner waterproof document pocket and two inner pockets on the liner for safe and secure storage.
• Removable thermal liner allows the rider to adjust the jacket to the weather conditions.
• Upper side vents for optimal airflow.
• Reflective details.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.